Hahaha listen to the radio banging away in the background! The soundtrack to our days and cooking fun!
Cup Chuck Challenge
You will need:
- 6 identical containers
- small, identical items to throw (I used 1 pack of Squashies which contained 7 sweets)
- Use the paper to label each cup as shown in the photo. The numbers represent the points you score if you throw an item into that cup.
- Position the cups as shown in the photo so cup 1 is closer to you in the centre. Cups 2 are behind, either side of cup 1 and so on. Cups 5 are furthest away.
- Set an agreed distance from the cups to throw from. This could be increased as you perfect your technique. I was about 60cm away from Cup 1.
- Agree a reward for a certain number of points (>10? >12?)
- Play and record your shots!
Slightly higher scoring second go