Collins Big Cat have given us online access to their reading scheme books. There are reading books to support those of you reading book band colours up to Lime. Also read the books under the 'progress books' tab for further reading material in your colour band. Keep up the reading and remember to fill in your reading record
Details to access the website:
Click on the Teacher portal and enter
Children's Book explaining the Coronavirus
Below is the link to a free children's book all about Coronavirus, illustrated by Alex Scheffler.
The book answers key questions in simple language appropriate for 5 to 9 year olds:
• What is the coronavirus?
• How do you catch the coronavirus?
• What happens if you catch the coronavirus?
• Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
• Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
• Why are some places we normally go to closed?
• What can I do to help?
• What’s going to happen next?