Challenge 4 - Cookery Challenge
I find thinking up different meals every day is a real chore. It's hard trying to find healthy meals that everyone will eat.
I challenge you to plan and prepare a healthy lunch for you and your family.
Your lunch needs to have the correct balance of the different food groups and be appealing to the other people who will eat with you.
- carbohydrates e.g. bread, wraps, rolls, rice, pasta, couscous;
- fruit and vegetables e.g. salad, fruit salad, juice or a smoothie;
- protein e.g. chicken, eggs, fish, meat, pulses;
- dairy or substitutes e.g. cheese, yoghurt and
- a little fat e.g. butter on the bread.
Plan a main dish, a dessert and a drink for each person; ask a grown up nicely to do the shopping and get cooking! There are some sheets below to help.
I look forward to seeing your photos! Mrs Stembridge
Science and Geography - Creating a Compass using the sun and fitness activities