On this page I will be putting links to useful websites. There will be a variety of sites which you can explore to give you ideas for activities during this time. I will continue to put challenges and activities on the main class webpage.
1. Below is a link to the White Rose maths site. They have been putting up learning and activities which are year group specific.
2. Mathletics- you all have the log-in for this site. An opportunity to challenge other children to maths questions and gain certificates.
3. Nrich- lots of challenges on this site. I use this lots in class.
There are other sites that children have been telling me that they have been using. You need to sign up but they seem to have made the site access free.
Remember- focus on the more fun stuff.
1. The BBC have many lessons which are interactive and linked to games.
2. This site has lots of ideas for activities:
3. There is a site where the characters from the Harry Potter films are reading the first book - ideal for you Harry Potter fans!
4. Here is link to Rik Mayall reading George's Marvellous Medicine on a programme called Jackanory. He learned the story and performed it so he could put actions to the story.
Once you have watched the first part, it will take you to the next part- there are five parts.
5. Pobble 365 - a site with a picture, story starters and sentence work. Just choose a day from the top right corner.
6. Lovereading4kids - a website with many on-line books. you may have to register but this is free.
Again the BBC has lots of little clips
This site has many links to short experiments - you could even train to be an astronaut!!
Make some pictures using natural materials. Andy Goldsworthy is a landscape artist and he uses natural materials to create many pictures and sculptures