If a case of coronavirus has been confirmed in the child's household, they will be required to self isolate. As this case only requires the child from that household to isolate and access remote learning, the rest of the class will remain in school, being taught by their class teacher.
School's approach to remote learning will be 'blended' which means it will consist of a mixture of online teaching/learning activities and paper resources provided by school.
- A pack of work will be sent home, set by the class teacher.
- This will include a suggested timetable to cover 10 days and an exercise book.
- Each day, an activity for English and Maths will be included, along with activities from the wider curriculum and other age-related activities such as phonics/spelling.
- Teachers can still be contacted via their year group emails, but obviously they will be teaching between 9am - 3pm. The school can be contacted via the office throughout.
- The pack and any completed work should be returned to school with the child when the isolation period is over.