Welcome to your Ukulele page...
Each time you have a ukulele lesson, the songs and exercises will be added to this page so check it out when you are ready to practise at home!
Things to remember when playing your ukulele at home:
- treat your instrument with respect - it is very fragile;
- practise your ukulele often in small bursts - maybe 15 minutes three times a week;
- when you have finished practising , make sure you put your ukulele safely away in it's sleeping bag and case. Put it somewhere safe so that it doesn't get trodden on.
- do not put your ukulele near or against a radiator.
- have fun practising and play for your family and friends!
Lesson 5 - Two Christmas songs
Lesson 4 - Learning a new chord - Am
Today we have been creating and practising strumming on our ukuleles.
Warm up - My Dog Has Fleas
Creating and playing different strumming patterns
Moving from the chord of F to the chord of C and back!
Introducing a new chord - Am
Have a go at this song using C, F and Am
Lesson 3 - chords C and F
Here are some practise play alongs to help you master the chords C and F.