Ukulele lessons and resources
Welcome to your Ukulele page...
Each time you have a ukulele lesson, the songs and exercises will be added to this page so check it out when you are ready to practise at home!
Things to remember when playing your ukulele at home:
- treat your instrument with respect - it is very fragile;
- practise your ukulele often in small bursts - maybe 15 minutes three times a week;
- when you have finished practising , make sure you put your ukulele safely away in it's sleeping bag and case. Put it somewhere safe so that it doesn't get trodden on.
- do not put your ukulele near or against a radiator.
- have fun practising and play for your family and friends!
Lesson 4 - Learning a new chord - Am
Lesson 3 - chords C and F
Here are some practise play alongs to help you master the chords C and F.