Providing children are well enough, please choose some activities from this list of suggestions during an initial, short term absence.
- Reading and talking about their school reading book or other books at home
- Login to either Oxford Owl or Collins Big Cat websites for further reading books and activities
- Login to Mathletics using your child’s individual login
- Login to Times Tables Rockstars using your child’s individual login
- Using the www.topmarks.co.uk website, use the search facility to find Key Stage 2 maths activities
- Read to younger siblings
- Play a board game
- Cooking or baking – reading the recipe, measuring the ingredients etc
- Write a letter or make a card to send to someone
- Get out your play doh, building bricks, craft bits, sewing basket, empty the recycling box and see what you can create!
- Put on a puppet show or a play
- Make your own comic book starring your favourite book, film or tv characters
- Help with jobs around the house